May 24, 2013

Food Fridays - French Fusion and Martinis on Pine


This was originally intended to be a real estate blog, and it still is, but I think part of making a home for yourself is to get to familiarize yourself with the range of dining opportunities in your area.  After all, the more you know your city, the more you feel at home, right?

Introducing, Food Fridays!

I'm excited to write about this new restaurant, Bo Beau, because I've seen the run down looking place pictured below for what seems like years.  Maybe it has been years - I spent New Years Eve here in 2006 (when it was Smooth's Sport's Grill) and I don't believe I've gone back since.


Original source here.

Attention 90802 dwellers:

The long boarded-up space on Pine and Broadway will finally be inhabited again.  Yes, the space between the corner 7-11 and Sevilla will serve as yet another stop on your Pine Avenue Friday night.

2013_bobeau.JPG

Typical to this area of downtown LB, it will be another bar/restaurant.

But atypical to the area, the food served will be french fusion.  The martinis will be served with over 100 types of vodka.

Bo Beau Kitchen + Bar, along with Rooftap (the martini lounge) is already under construction.

Count me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment