June 21, 2013

Food Fridays - Lona's City Limits Cantina

Attention:
One of my favorite Long Beach places, Wardlow Station, was featured on Bar Rescue for a makeover.
It's now called City Limits Cantina.

It's on the border of Long Beach's California Heights neighborhood and Signal Hill on the corner of Wardlow and Orange, hence the name "City Limits". 

I didn't think I would like the makeover (because, change! grumble grumble), but I do. Same delightful regulars, same friendly service, but with a nice coat of paint and better decor. You can choose from the classic cheap eats, like tacos, but can also order something a bit more upscale like a gourmet burger. 

I usually order beer, but I'd love to try a mescal drink. 


1 comment:

  1. Home listings and homes for sale near your area.
    Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
    More details homes for sale portland oregon

    ReplyDelete